MCT Routing Number: 031307701
Want to find a different routing number? Use this convenient search tool provided by the ABA.
Lost or Stolen Cards
Debit Card "Fraud Detection Message Center" (EnFact Notifications)
- Phone calls, emails and/or text messages will be sent when possible fraud is detected with your MCT debit card.
- Our EnFact Call-Back Phone Numbers are: 833-763-2031 or 833-763-2033, or you may reply to the automated text message you may receive with a simple "Yes" or "No" to validate a transaction or deny further use of your card.
Questions About Mobile Banking
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
If you are already a MCT Online Banking customer you can access Mobile Banking by using the following steps:
- Download the mobile app & login with your same username and password
- Why Use Mobile Browser Banking?
Get full and extended mobile banking capabilities on your web-enabled phone by logging in at www.mct.bank. Receive an optimal banking experience with a look and feel that is similar to PC-based online banking, in a site designed to fit neatly into your phone's screen.
- Why Use a Downloadable Application?
Get a convenient application for your iPhone or Android phone that provides an intuitive and rich user experience consisting of easy-to-navigate screens and menus. Receive all the benefits of mobile browser banking, enhanced by your phone's unique features. Download MCT's Mobile Banking App from the Apple App Store or Google Play. Click here for Mobile App details.
- Why Use Text Banking?
Send text commands (such as BAL) to the bank from your SMS-enabled phone to inquire about basic account balance and transaction history information. Receive text message responses directly to your phone. Free enrollment required first in MCT Online Banking by following these instructions:
- Profile / Mobile Banking / Manage Devices / choose the "My Devices" tab
- If the checkbox for "Receive Alerts" is blank next to your cell phone number, from the drop-down menu to the right, select "Change My mobile Banking Services" and click "Go"
- Under the "Other Services" menu, check the boxes for Text Messaging, and also for Alerts.
- Click "Continue" to save your selections.
- What should a Mobile Banking user do if their device is lost or stolen?
If a Mobile Banking user’s device is lost or stolen, you will need to log into MCT Online Banking, go the following menus:
- Profile / Mobile Banking / Manage Devices / choose the "My Devices" tab. In the drop down options choose "Stop using this phone for Mobile Banking" and click "Go". This action will unregister your Mobile Banking device. If you locate your Mobile Banking device you will need to re-enroll in MCT Mobile Banking and register your Mobile Banking device.
Don’t forget to contact your cellular/mobile device carrier to report your device lost/stolen as soon as possible.
- How much does Mauch Chunk Trust Mobile Banking cost?
Mauch Chunk Trust will not charge you a fee when you utilize our Mobile Banking service, when you are sent an alert, when you send a text message command to (31727) Mauch Chunk Trust’s shortcode, or when you receive the corresponding reply to a text message command. However, Message and Data Rates may apply through your wireless carrier. Please make sure you understand the terms of your mobile agreement before taking advantage of these services.
- How do I download and install the Mobile Banking App?
Click here for instructions, or follow the prompts within MCT Online Banking for Mobile services. You may also go to Apple's App Store or Google Play and search "Mauch Chunk Trust."
- Do all mobile carriers and devices support the Mobile Banking App?
Most Apple and Android devices support our App. Some older mobile devices may not support the Mobile Banking App. If your device isn't supported, please try again in the future. Blackberry is not supported for the downloaded app, but Blackberry users can try the mobile browser by logging into Online Banking from our homepage.
- What is a shortcode used in text message banking?
You can think of a short code as a web address for your cell phone. Instead of a URL such as www.mct.bank, shortcodes are five- or six-digit numbers that represent a certain destination. MCT’s shortcode for text message communication is 31727.
- I have a prepaid plan. Can I use Text Message Banking?
Mauch Chunk Trust Text Message Banking will work with most prepaid plans, but we are unable to guarantee that your carrier supports our five-digit shortcode 31727.
- Who do I contact if I need help with Text Message Banking?
Send a text message to us at (31727) that includes only the word "HELP". We will send you a text message with help in a few minutes.
- What are the commands available for Text Message Banking?
The following commands are examples of text commands available for use with Mauch Chunk Trust’s (31727) shortcode:
- BAL: Retrieve the available balances on all of your accounts.
- HIST + [account nickname]: Retrieve a history of transactions on your nicknamed account(s).
- HELP: Get additional service information.
- ATM+[zip code]: Nearby ATMs
- BRANCH+[zip code]: Nearby Branches
- STOP: Unsubscribe from Mauch Chunk Trust Text Message alerts.
Questions About Mobile Deposit
- What is Mobile Deposit?
The Mobile Deposit feature allows users to make a check deposit via mobile app by photographing the front and back of the check with their iPhone or Android mobile phone and submitting that image for deposit to their account.
- What devices can use Mobile Deposit?
This feature is available via the MCT app only–and only on the iPhone or Android device.
- How do I enroll for Mobile Deposit, using the MCT App?
Users do not need to enroll for Mobile Deposit. The Deposit menu item will show up automatically in our app.
- Who can make Mobile Deposits?
Consumer and business customers with full access to Online banking can use Mobile Deposit. Accounts with “inquiry only” online banking will not have access to Mobile Deposit.
- What are the deposit limits for Mobile Deposit?
Consumer and business limits are both $2,500 per item with a maximum daily limit of $2,500. These limits reset daily. There is no limit on the number of checks that can be deposited daily.
- What is the cutoff time for Mobile Deposits?
Customers may access the Service anytime 7 days a week. If MCT receives and accepts a mobile deposit on or before 3PM Eastern Time on a business day (Monday through Friday excluding Federal holidays), that date to be the “deposit date”. Deposits received after 3PM Eastern or on a weekend or federal holiday will have the next business day as the deposit date.
- How should a check deposited through Mobile Deposit be endorsed?
Checks should be endorsed with the customer’s signature AND “For Mobile Deposit Only”.
- How long should I keep a check that was deposited using Mobile Deposit?
Customers using Mobile Deposit should keep checks for 14 days after the deposit. After 14 days, items should be destroyed or properly disposed of.
Questions About E-Statements
- Do I need to enroll in MCT Online Banking to receive E-Statements?
Yes. To receive E-Statements you will first have to be enrolled in MCT Online Banking.
- How do I enroll in the E-Statement Option in MCT Online Banking?
- Login MCT Online Banking
- From the top menu, select: Profile and then select: eStatements
- Once enrolled, e-statements do not take effect until the following month
- Is there a fee for E-Statements?
No. E-Statements are FREE! There is no fee to view your statements online.
- How many months of statements are available online?
Up to 24 months or 2 years from the time you enroll in the E-Statement option.
- How will I know when my statement is available to view online?
An email alert will be sent to the primary email address on file every time a new statement is ready to be viewed. If you have more than one account enrolled, you will receive an alert for each account. The email will not contain the statement; you will need to logon to MCT Online Banking in order to view your statement.
- If I change my mind about receiving E-Statements, may I change back to paper statements at any time?
Yes. Please click here for options to contact us.
Payroll Protection Program (PPP)
Required documentation to apply for a loan
What documents do I need to apply for a mortgage or Home Equity Line of Credit?
- On All Applications
- Photo ID
- Social Security Card
- Pay stubs covering last 30 days
- Two years of W2 forms from all employers
- Two years of personal tax returns (signed with all pages) - including most current year
- Last 60 days of all bank statements including savings, checking and investment (All pages required front and back)
- All Documents Listed Above
- Last Statement For All Debts Being Paid
- Front Page of Home Insurance Including Premium Amount
- All Documents Listed Above
- Agreement of Sale
- Additional Documents May Be Applicable
- Evidence of Alimony/Child Support Paid or Received
- Last 2 Years Business Tax Returns (Self-Employed or Commissioned)
- Awards Letter for Social Security Recipients
- HUD 1 Settlement Statement if Selling Home
- Separation Agreement or Divorce Decree
- Non-Citizens: Proof of Lawful Residence
- Construction Loans
- Construction Agreement Signed By All Parties
- Specifications and Plans
- Well and Septic Permits
What will I need to apply?
- Information about your business:
- Business name and address
- Type of business organization
- Business Tax ID number (TIN), annual sales, number of employees
- Information about each business owner:
- Name, Home Address, Social Security Number, Title, Personal Financial information
- The dollar amount, type of loan you are applying for and collateral information
- Up to two years of income tax returns - including most current year